Tuesday, December 6, 2011

My Midnight Trip to Walgreens, $10

Once again my baby decided to cry in the middle of the night, so I got in my car and drove a bit, and ended up at Walgreens. Since I already printed out my shopping list from my previous post (click here)and had all the coupons handy, I went in the store and picked everything I needed and proceeded to the cashier's. I asked them for their Make This Season Stunning coupon booklet and already had the December Coupon Booklet on hand.

I bought
2 Nivea Body washes
2 Schick Quattro Cartridges (one Women's one Titanium)
2 bottles of Martinelli Sparkling Cider
6 3 Musketeers chocolate bars (2 bars in one package)
1 Spinbrush toothbrush
1 Dove deodorant
1 Revlon nail polish

Total before coupons: $52, which gave me $10 in Jingle Cash

After using all the coupons (as explained in my Walgreens Weekly Deals post for this week), the total came down to $35. I got RR valued at $15, bringing my OOP(out of pocket) to $10.

Breakdown:
$52-
$17 (coupons)= $35

$35-
$15 (RR) = $20

$20-
$10 (Jingle Cash)

FINAL PRICE: $10
Savings 80.5%

No comments:

Post a Comment