Thursday, December 1, 2011

Coffee Mate, Target Deal $0.36! UPDATE: NEW PRICE: $0.16 with NEW HIGH VALUE COUPON


I forgot the exact price on the coffee mate, but my Target had it around on sale $1.20-$1.29. I usually have a very good memory, and I remember it being $1.24. Anyways, if you stack the $1 off of 3 Target coupons found HERE with the $0.55 off 1 coupon (liquid creamer) from RP 10/30/11, you end up paying $0.36 each, or $1.07 for all three!

FOUND NEW COUPON on their Facebook Page, that makes for an even better deal! It is for 75 cents OFF 1, so you end up paying around 16 cent per bottle of COffee MATE. Now that's what I call a deal!
Head over HERE and LIKE their page to get your coupons
* I was able to print 3 (granted, one yesterday, and two today) using 3 different email addresses

No comments:

Post a Comment